Monday, April 13, 2015

Project #6 C4K #8#-#10

 

Post #1:


Volleyball   
Categories: Blog March 27, 2015 @ 1:06 PM 0 Comments      

Volleyball is often thought of as a boring sport, that requires little effort and skill. Those people are absolutely wrong on multiple levels because Volleyball is  actually an extremely competitive sport. You have to not only hit the ball precisely at the right time but also hit the ball in exactly the right way, while communicating  with your team members. Not only that but, you have to remember your positions and rotations or you get penalized. As for not being aggressive,  there is a reason why the players wear knee pads. Coaches will often punish players with running or push ups if they don’t make an enormous aggressive effort to get the ball. Volleyball has three main steps, bump (pass), set,and spike, explicitly in that order. Each require a lot of skill and correct positioning because even if one player moves out of position or rotates the wrong way the players will run into each other. Even thought it takes effort and practice, volleyball is one of the best sports ever.


My Comment:
March 31, 2015 at 11:25 AM Brenna,
I am Patrick Roane and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile. I completely agree with everything you have said in this post. While I have not played volleyball in an organized environment such as high school. I have played volleyball for fun and I must say that it is a difficult sport to excel at. While playing I found myself hitting the ball all over the place and I was also moving around and diving a lot. I am glad that you posted about this and hopefully after reading this post others will see how difficult this sport can be.


Post #2:



Charlotte and Ebony's School Slideshow

In this post the students Charlotte and Ebony present us a slideshow of their school which consist of their playground, classroom, and offices.

My Comment:
I am Patrick Roane and I am a student the University of South Alabama in Mobile. I found this to quite interesting and really enjoyed the slide show of your school.
 
 
Post #3:
 

 
 
Rabbit salad
Snake soup with brain sauce
Steak with teeth
Blood with a table spoon of lava
Ice cream guts
Eat up William!!!!!!!!
This is the menu that Hailey has written for William. I don't know about anyone else but this seems a little too exquisite for me.



My Comment:
 Hailey,
I am Patrick Roane and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the EDM 310 class. I found this post to be quite enjoyable to read. It’s nice to see that you have some different ideas for the food industry. Also I don’t about William, but that rabbit soup sounds delicious!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment