Sunday, April 19, 2015

Blog Post #13

Instructions:
Since I am a secondary education major in the field of social sciences I will be creating my own blog post assignment that is in the field of history. More specifically American History. I this assignment I will post links that contains  articles about the four major leaders during World War II. This are Franklin Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin. Each student is to write a summary of the  article about these four individuals on what they have learned. Then each student will write a summary on which one of these four men they found to be the most fascinating to research and learn about and explain why.


Franklin Roosevelt: The students are required to read the article, but may watch the videos if the y so choose.









Winston Churchill War Leader:




















Adolf Hitler:

















Joseph Stalin:



No comments:

Post a Comment