Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part B

At the beginning of this semester I had a little experience and knowledge with PLN's. In class I took at my previous school I used one at it was very helpful in my performance in the course. Now, while taking this course, I have a greater knowledge of PLN's. Not only on how to use them, but different examples of them as well. For example before taking this class I had no idea that Twitter classified as a PLN. One of things that I really enjoy about using PLN's is how it is able to connect me with my class mates and teachers. I am able to not only help myself but also help out my fellow class mates when it comes to solving a problem or helping out with an assignment. I am also able to ask my teachers questions at a moments notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment